Please read these terms and conditions below carefully. By using this website, you are deemed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions below, do not access or use this website.
- This website and the contents provided (“Website”) are owned by Stockley Park Estates Company Ltd (“Stockley Park”). We reserve the right to make any and all changes to these terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you. Your continued use of the Website following any amendment will constitute your agreement to the amended terms and condition.
- The copyright in the contents of the Website (including, but not limited to the text, graphics, links and sounds) is owned by Stockley Park and/or agents or its professional advisors. You shall not copy any contents from the Website in any manner without the prior written consent of Stockley Park.
- Some of the information in the Website may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or future performance of assets or markets. These statements are only predictions and actual events or results may differ materially. Similarly, any past performance figures are not necessarily indicative of future or likely performance. Nothing in the Website shall be construed as advice, offer, solicitation or encouragement by Stockley Park to you. Stockley Park is not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for any error or omission in the Website, or any other damages whatsoever (including but not limited to liability for loss of use, data or profits).
- Stockley Park makes no warranties or representations of any kind either express or implied as to the suitability, timeliness, accuracy, reliability, correctness, completeness or otherwise of the Website or its contents or the results of its use for any purpose.
- You agree that you will use the Website for lawful and proper purposes and shall not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, and/or manual process to monitor or copy any pages within the Website without Stockley Park’s prior written consent or take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website or its associated infrastructure (including any computers supporting the Website).
- Any violation of system or network security or any of these terms and conditions may result in civil or criminal liability or both. Stockley Park shall investigate any such occurrence and may alert and cooperate with law enforcement authorities regarding such violation, as well as pursue all remedies available at law and in equity.
- Stockley Park may share your personal information with other related companies or its agents, and Stockley Park may disclose such personal information as Stockley Park deem fit or if required by law.
- The Website may contain links to third-party websites whose data protection practices and privacy policies differ from Stockley Park. Stockley Park is not responsible for the contents and privacy policies and practices of third-party websites. We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and you hereby consent to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- This website is operated by Stockley Park Estates Company Limited, Registered in England No 9918406 • Registered office address: c/o MAPP 180 Great Portland Street London W1W 5QZ To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for visiting our site.